- Position: Senior Associate
- Experience: 5
- Location: I & M House, Nairobi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 020-2738060
Ms. Tusiime is an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya. She has an experience of over five (5) years. She is a Senior Associate Advocate in the Firm. She holds a Bachelor of Laws Degree from Uganda Christian University and a Post Graduate Diploma in Law from the Kenya School of Law.
She is very well versed with litigation, commercial litigation and conveyancing practice. She undertakes legal research and legislative drafting. She also deals with employment and labour relation matters as well as probate and administration of estates.
She specializes in various fields including: Constitutional & Human Rights Law, Industrial Relations & Employment Law, Corporate & Commercial Law, Property Law, Arbitration Legal Drafting, Client management, Problem Analysis & Solution, Legal Opinions, Company affairs, Labour issues management, Commercial Legal Services, Recovery of Debt and Loans and Intellectual Property.
Academic and Professional Qualifications.
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
- Diploma in Laws; Kenya School of Law.
- Bachelors of Laws; Uganda Christian University.
- Tuhumbise & Company Advocates; Legal Intern
- SMS Advocates LLP; Senior Associate.
- Law Society of Kenya.