- Position: Associate
- Experience: 2
- Location: I & M House, Nairobi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 020-2738060
Mr. Lerionka is an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya. He is an ambitious and passionate young professional with over two (2) years’ experience particularly in Legislative Drafting. He has previously worked in the Parliamentary Service Commission (PSC) and was part of the legal team highly credited with drafting the Children’s Act No. 29 of 2022.
He is currently on the deep end of legal practice and quickly attaining notable skills in legal practice. Mr Lerionka specializes in disputes, constitutional law and corporate & commercial law.
He obtained his Bachelors of Law degree (LLB) from Kenyatta University and a Diploma in Law at the Kenya School of Law.
Academic and Professional Qualifications.
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
- Diploma in Laws; Kenya School of Law.
- Bachelors of Laws; Kenyatta University
- High School; Kapsabet Boys High School.
- Law Society of Kenya.