- Position: Associate
- Experience: 1 Year
- Location: I & M House, Nairobi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 020-2738060
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- An advocate of the High Court of Kenya.
- Diploma in Law, Kenya School of Law.
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) Moi University.
- CPS Candidate* (KASNEB)
- Pupil; Kenya Revenue Authority
- Legal Intern; Elegance Registrars.
- Law Society of Kenya.
- East African Law Society.
Skill/Area of Expertise
- Corporate Law and Legal Compliance.
- Civil and Criminal Litigation
- Conveyance Practice
- Employment and labor relations Laws
- Constitutional and Human Rights Law.
Latest Notable Achievements
- She represents major clients in areas related to civil litigation, commercial litigation for corporate sector clients, conveyancing, employment and constitutional matters as well as dispute resolution.
- She is experienced in drafting and negotiating of various Conveyancing and Commercial Agreements, perfecting of Bank Securities, Company restructuring and setting up property management schemes for commercial and residential developments.
- She is involved in offering Commercial law advice to clients on the set-up of companies, shareholding structures, corporate legal compliance and the specific registration and license requirements for doing business.