- Position: Pupilage
- Location: I & M House, Nairobi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 020-2738060
review Mary Koech
Ms. Koech is an advocate trainee undergoing her pupilage with the firm. As an aspiring young advocate she has cultivated a burning interest in Litigation, Constitutional and Human Rights Law, Commercial and Corporate Law, as well Family Law.
Her enthusiasm for learning, analytical skills and reliability offers the team a notable addition and support.
Other specific duties handled by Ms. Koech include: client intake, client interview, practice and matter management, advocacy skills and good professional ethics, to assist advocates in preparing for trials and court proceedings, Research work and other duties and assignments ordinarily performed by an Advocate in the practice of law.
Academic and Professional Qualifications.
- Diploma in Laws; Kenya School of Law.
- Bachelors of Laws; Kabarak University, School of Law.
- High School; Moi Siongiroi Girls’ High School.