- Position: Advocate trainee
- Location: I & M House, Nairobi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 020-2738060
Samini Stamili is an innovative lawyer experienced with developing case strategies and writing persuasive briefs. Exceptional negotiator deeply familiar with litigation and case management, holding a Bachelors in Law from The University of Nairobi and a Post Graduate diploma from The Kenya School of Law.
Mr. Samini has extensive professional experience having worked in various capacities in the legal profession.
He has worked extensively in private practice as a Legal Researcher and has gained all-encompassing experience in the legal profession and specializes in: civil litigation, constitutional & human rights law, industrial relations & employment law, corporate & commercial Law, property law, electoral law, family law and legal writing & drafting.
Mr. Samini has completed his Post Graduate Diploma in Law at the Kenya School of Law and he currently awaits his Admission to the Bar.
Academic and Professional Qualifications.
- Diploma in Laws; Kenya School of Law.
- Certificate in Rhetoric: The Art of Persuasive Writing and Public Speaking; Harvard University, Online Program
- Certificate in Contract Law: From Trust to Promise to Contract; Harvard University, Online Program
- Bachelors of Laws; University of Nairobi.
- High School; Moi High School, Kabarak.
- Ndegwa, Katisya & Sitonik Company Advocates.
- Steve Kithi & Company Advocates.
- Kiplagat & Company Advocates.
- Dr. Alutalala Mukhwana & Company Advocates.
- SMS Advocates LLP.