- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
- Master of Laws (LLM) on Human Rights and Democratization in Africa – 2007 University of Pretoria, Pretoria South Africa.
- Diploma in Laws, 2006 Kenya School of Law.
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), 2004, Faculty of Law, University of Nairobi.
- Truth, Justice and Reconciliation Commission (Aug 2010 – June 2013).
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Kenya Human Rights Commission, International Intern, Nairobi (January 2008 – May 2008)
- BM Musau & Company Advocates, Pupilage.
- Law Society of Kenya
- International Commission of Jurists – Africa Section
- East Africa Law Society
Latest Notable Assignments
- Involved in the review of “the HIV and AIDS prevention and Control Bill, 2004”.
- Recognized for researching and contributing to the Doing Business in 2006 – Creating jobs, an annual World Bank Publication that provides objective measures for business regulations and enforcement.
- Among the team of Lawyers at the Truth, Justice and Reconciliation Commission who came up with the findings recording and reviewing of statements, Identification of specific human rights violations in line with international and National law as per the TJRC’s mandate.