Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
- Master of Laws (LLM) – 2007 American University’s Washington College of Law, Washington DC, USA
- Master of Laws (LLM) – 2006 University of Pretoria, Pretoria South Africa.
- Diploma in Law, 2006 Kenya School of Law
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), 2004.
- Muthoga Gature Advocates (2004 – 2005)
- Kirui Law Firm, Airlington Virginia USA, 2006.
- Kelly and Company Advocates, April 2007.
- Manchester Trade Limited, Washington DC USA 2006.
- Center for International Trade and Investment Law (CITIL)
- Muriu Mungai & Company
- Innovative Lawyering
- Law Society of
- International Commission of Jurists – Africa
- East Africa Law Society
- Founding Board member of the Anti counterfeit Agency.
- Helped in setting up the systems and structures of the Board.
- Helped in drafting six legislations on Devolution and the Policy Paper on Devolved Government.
- Represented African business Firms in Washington DC before Congressional Committees lobbying for good business laws and regulations.
- Negotiated Trade Agreements for African Countries on the African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA).
- Negotiated and drafted the first Water sharing agreement in Kenya between the Government of Kenya and KFW Development Bank in Trans Nzoia.