Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
Commissioner for Oaths and Notary Public
LLM, LLB; University of Nairobi
Kenya School of Law; Diploma in Laws (2006)
Bachelor of Laws (2005) University of Nairobi
- Managing Partner Sing’Oei Murkomen & Sigei Advocates,
- Founder and Managing Partner Sigei & Associates Advocates.
- Associate Katwa & Kemboy Advocates.
- Clerk Barclays Bank of Kenya (2007-2008).
- Law Society of Kenya.
- International Commission of Jurists – Africa Section.
- East Africa Law Society.
Latest Notable Assignments
- Sigei was involved in the Presidential Election Petition 1 (August) & 2 (December), 2017 in the Supreme Court of Kenya,
- He has been successfully defended defended the sitting Members of Parliament and Independent Electoral & Boundaries Commission (IEBC) in various Electoral disputes for the Langata and Kabete Members of Parliament,
- Sigei represents the East African Portland Cement Company (EAPCC) in multi-million land disputes in its over 3,000 hectare land in Athi River,
- He sits in the Standard Tribunal established under the Standards Act as a Member,
- He is the Chairman of the Bomet County Assembly Audit Committee,
- He is a member of the Jubilee Party National Appeals Tribunal,
- Sigei also sits in the Boards of Management of:-Good Neighbours Kenya (GNK) an International Humanitarian Development NGO with presence in over 40 Countries in the World and 14 in Africa,
Tenwek High School- A National High School,
Ndamichonik Secondary School, a Country School.