Kiprotich Sigei Hillary
- Position: Managing Partner
- Experience: 15 years
- Location: I & M Bank House, Nairobi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 020-2738060
Mr. Sigei, is an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya of over 15 years. He has endured an illustrious career and has earned himself an excellent reputation for achieving results. He has particular expertise in arbitration, mediation, commercial litigation and legislative drafting.
He has developed extensive experience in disputes relating to commercial disputes, investments and specific expertise in matters involving generation of policy documents for public sector agencies that informs legislative initiatives and has been part of teams that have conducted legislative drafting and legislative reviews in various county and national governments.
Mr. Sigei is currently a Member of Parliament for Bomet County in the Senate,
Academic and Professional Qualifications.
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya.
- Commissioner for oaths and Notary Public.
- Master of Law; Candidate, University of Nairobi; International Trade and Investments Law.
- Diploma in Laws; Kenya School of Law.
- Bachelors of Laws; University of Nairobi.
- High School; Tenwek High School.
- Mbugua & Mbugua Advocates; Legal Intern (2005-2007)
- Barclays Bank of Kenya (2007-2008)
- Katwa & Kemboy Advocates; Associate (2009-2011)
- Sigei & Associates; Founding Partner (2012-2013)
- SMS Advocates LLP; Managing Partner (2013-Present)
- Law Society of Kenya.
- International Commission of Jurists – Africa Section.
- East Africa Law Society.